Other software for accessing data from USPTO¶
- PatentsView-APIWrapperPV API wrapper that can take a list of values (e.g. patent numbers) and retrieve multiple data points to convert into CSV files and merge.
- Python client library for the USPTO’s pair bulk data system
- Python client library for the USPTO’s assignment database
- Download granted data from USPTO with Python (PatentsView)
- A mobile application (IOS, Android compatible) that alerts users of trademark status changes.
- A mobile application for viewing patent data.
- PatentsView Query
- API wrapper around the PAIR Bulk Data US patent office database
- Parse PAIR Bulk Data API endpoints to get patents from previous year
- Extracting status of US Patents Using pairbulkdata.uspto.gov
- Utility tools to help download and parse patent data made available to the public
- Tools for working with USPTO bulk data product offerings.
- USPTO - Trademark Parser
- Utilties which support the proccessing of XML based USPTO trademark bulk download files
- Running a local instance of PatentsView?
- Utilities for fetching and parsing patents from USPTO (PATFT and Bulk data)
- Python module to obtain trademark status information from USPTO’s TSDR system
- A small python spider to help you collect patent information from USPTO (PATFT)
- .NET module to obtain trademark status information from USPTO’s TSDR system