- [x] Use “uscom:ApplicationNumberText” for identifying/storing documents, even across PBD/PEDS boundaries.
- [x] Provide “type=auto” parameter for auto-guessing type
- [x] Unify documentation between PBD and PEDS
- [x] Retrieve more advanced search results than numbers only
- [x] Release on PyPI using twine: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/twine
- [x] Document the “search” API
- [o] How to search for date ranges?
- [o] Implement paging for search mode
- [o] Implement PedsSearchDocument, canonization and comparison
- [o] When using “–background” option, check for Celery availability (ping?)
- [o] Send PR to “clint” re. empty_char/filled_char
- [o] Send PR to “maya” re. “TypeError: ‘encoding’ is an invalid keyword argument for this function” on Python2
- [o] Implement uspto.util.format_number_for_source
- [o] Add tests
- [o] Send emails on_success, on_failure
- [o] Addon for storing results to database instead of filesystem
task.result and task.info contains the metadata dictionary while the task is running and then suddenly switches to containing the result or otherwise the exception object. This is a bit counter-intuitive.
print task._get_task_meta() print type(task.result) print type(task.info)
Task keeps being in PENDING state when rejected, see also:
- [o] No patentTermAdjustmentData for application “15431686” @ PBD
- [o] Anomaly regarding number formats. PBD:2017/0293197 vs. PEDS:US2017293197A1
- [x] When requesting packages with more than one file inside zip, zip file seems broken. => Just when using ancient vanilla “unzip” from Mac OSX (unzip -v: UnZip 5.52 of 28 February 2005). ==> Better use “7z x <zipfile>” or “unzzip <zipfile>”
- [o] Implement API wrappers for IBD, BDSS, PTAB, Assignment and PatentsView
- [o] No transaction history data for